From Head to Lead and Back!

* head@transbin.com                                                                                      * show details (2 days ago)

Greetings Mr. Lead:

This mail is sent in relation to the meeting I, Ms. Knows-it-all, and you had and in order to enhance the failing quality of our precious client known only to a few of the Big Us as Secret Clinic for Film Addiction (and to the rest only as Clinic for Addiction) documents. I will omit the points we have made vis-à-vis and get to the final solution, the punishment, I have made in private which I think is perfect for the ignorant scriber. Below are a few, only a few!, examples of 'beauty' – the scribed sentences followed by the edited of the same as are.

Ms. He is in good spirits when she says that she is going to see Jay go to raise the cobra this evening. She mentions also that she has homicidal ideation.
Ms. He is in good spirits when she says that she is going to see XJay go to raise the cobraX G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra this evening. She mentions also that she Xhas homicidal ideationX has no homicidal ideation.

Mr. She felt his teeth hurt during the intermission of termination _____ (of!) salivator.
Mr. She felt his teeth hurt during the intermission of Xtermination _____ salivatorX Terminator Salvation.

She this noon experienced chest pain while watching (six?) sex, men, orgies _____ (vulva ring?).
She this noon experienced chest pain while watching X(six?) sex, men, orgies _____ (vulva ring?)X X-Men Origins: Wolverine.

He reports his depression recurred when he contemplated on dragging me to hall ______ (proton pump mist?) to fight. He wishes he had a bitter _____ kick.
He reports his depression recurred when he contemplated on Xdragging me to hall ______ (proton pump mist?) to fightX Drag Me to Hell protagonist's fate. He wishes Xhe had a bitter _____ kickX she had a better sidekick.

The felt dizziness, if any – I take it you never laughed on them as you read along, crying would be fitting, was not my intention, perhaps the scriber's. There will arise tens of complications from a condition like this least of which is Mr. Mediator's constant bickering to team transfer. Things cannot stay pathetic, leave alone this pathetic, any longer. This is the scriber you recommended to me is capable enough to send documents direct to client without a mediating editor. It appears I need "no reassurance" on it!

When I have a thinker's block on this issue I call upon Ms. Knows-it-all and she assures me these are the movies a young boy would be better off not knowing even the names of. To my query back as to why, she says they're trash flicks and mind-blockers. I say that I thought the local films are bad, they make badder ones? She goes on to say that bad movies are essential for the audience to appreciate good ones. What kind of talk is that? I do not think bad scribers are to be there to distinguish the good ones.

The final solution, however, is my own and it is this. Hand free tickets of these films to Mr. Reckless – do you know he tackles two girlfriends in one hall, if he is so tactic why cannot he his simple work? – so that he may learn their titles and its "reward". You never know this chap may even enjoy these badly made films so make sure he watches at least two of them consecutively.  That should leave him with a headache if my other intention fails.

Yours Very Ever Watchful,
The Head.

PS: In the case the mail does not self-destruct, be certain to delete it making sure you memorized the method of the punishment precisely.

>Reply:
From Lead
To Mr. Head
Sir, I overheard this morning Reckless bragging to his girlfriend (I also gathered from a trustful source she's only his girlfriend in a friend-who-is-a-girl sense; suffice to say she belongs to a community that offers prayers from a bunker and he to one that from a rooftop) that he made these errors up simply because he hated these films, and there was a comment exchanged on wages and peanuts. How I wish he liked all the ones he saw!, and...but. Furthermore, not all the movies are playing in the city at this moment. I seek your counsel.
Ever Watched,
Lead.

>>Reply:
From The Head
To Lead
Dear Lead, Well, well!! Nothing needs saying except I spoke to Mr. Pirate who is burning these films to a CD. Let us make the chap watch all of them once again, makes the 'reward' even better, in the conference hall. Do not lose your composure!
Watching,
The Head.

>>>Reply:
From Lead
To Mr. Head
Sir, I am sorry to say this I received Reckless' Letter of Resignation this evening. I am forwarding it to you. I am composed, sir, only that I have been frequenting men’s room one visit too many.
Watched,
Lead.

>>>>Reply:
From The Head
To Lead
Lead, Well, well, well!! We do not need a reckless one, do we? Do you remember the trainee, is it Ms. Fast Fingers?, who you said must have been in production last month and asked why she is still trained? Bring her in and fill her in for Mr. Whatever. I will be out two more days out of branch and town. A pleasant day to you.
The Watcher,
The Head.

PS: Do delete this mail at once.

Quote of the day: Give the workerbee an inch and take away two.
--

> Reply


_________________________________________________________________________________

Today's Headlines

Two edentulous men fight to death over
flavored toothpaste in the suburb
MORE..

A maid, "the rapist", surrenders; the
business mogul, "the victim", denies 'it"
MORE..

Inspirational News

An young man in a quest to find
his personal god finds it in his shelf
More..

The Cult of Thieves isn't about robbing
unbelievers' black money "but their black
souls," says the Leader of the decade old faith
More..

0 comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget

Well-Come

Why This and Not That!

This is by and large to hone so use-less a skill - narratives, dialogues, and all that falls between...